To provide safer sex education and training about safer sex practices, harm and risk reduction, prevention and technique to individuals who engage in high risk sexual activities through the dissemination of printed materials, publications, visual and audio broadcasts, and the presentation of programs and workshops, public forums, lectures, panel discussions, and retreats.
The goals of Handball Academy are to:
- Establish an online library of credible and reliable information.
- Establish a panel of medical professionals who can respond to medical inquiries related to high risk sexual activities without judgment or prejudice.
- Consult with the medical community on the manner in which colostomies are performed to reduce the overall adverse impact to patients.
- Consult and work with medical professionals including surgeons, primary care physicians, physical therapists, and nurses to develop a course of recovery for colostomy patients designed to reduce the trauma of the surgery and to speed the recovery process including the strengthening of the abdominal muscles.
- Disseminate information to people in the community which will allow them to fully enjoy high risk sexual activities with enhanced knowledge, increased safety, and heightened technique.
The Handball Academy is an IRS 501(c)(3) organization. Your donations are applied directly to achieving our mission. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. If you would like to make a donation, please click the button.